Saturday, 19 September 2015

Workout

I am going through a stage where I am really enjoying going to the gym and exercising, and I don't know why as I have always been the type of girl who has loathed working out. So I thought with my new found love of exercise I will share with you my routine.

Clothes

What you wear during exercise is really important as it affects the way you move and how long you can sustain. Here are a few pieces that I feel can help you exercise, but still make you look fabulous.


Superdry Capri leggings- £24.99
Forever 21 Medium Impact - Abstract Print Sports Bra- £12.00
Forever 21 Low Impact - Crisscross-Back Heathered Sports Bra- £13.00
Forever 21 Twisted Open-Back Muscle Tee- £8.00
New Balance Run Pink 490 V3- £50.00

Exercise


I have a large range of exercises that I like to do, they all pretty much work the same areas, which is everywhere;

Zumba- I love zumba, a room full of girls having a laugh is the best thing in the world. Zumba works your muscles especially your leg and stomach its also really good for cardio.

Tennis- I didn't think I would like tennis, but I really really do. It is amazing for your arms, and for just general balance and agility. Plus you get to make those strange tennis grunts and pretend you are a professional.

Just The Gym- Over the past couple months I have fallen in love with the gym, you can do everything there. I love the treadmill, the weights, I can do fat burning stretches. I love just doing what I want and listening to any music I want.

Music

I think music ties up with working out really well, and I have a specific playlist that I play every single time I exercise. These are my favourite songs from it;

Rachel Platten – Fight Song
One Direction – Drag Me Down
Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance With Me
Fifth Harmony- Worth It
David Guetta Featuring Nicki Minaj & Afrojack – Hey Mama
Rihanna – B**** Better Have My Money
5 Seconds of Summer – She’s Kinda Hot
Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart & Sofia Carson – Rotten To The Core
Fountains of Wayne- Stacey's Mom
Wheatus- Teenage Dirtbag
Ed Sheeran - Don't
Lawson- Juliet
Pitbull, Ludacris - Turn Down For What


So this is everything I do and use to workout. How do you work out? Do you have a workout playlist?

5 comments:

  1. Exercise is a great hobby to have! I really want to try Zumba but I feel like its not worth it to pay for the class when I can just dance. Speaking of which I'm adding your music to my playlist. I make a new one every few weeks to keep me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post, Orla! I typically use the PumpUp app. It plans workouts for me with the equpiment I have and the time. It's super helpful! Love your playlist. I've never heard of Lawson, I'm going to check them out now. You should add Same Old Love by Selena Gomez and On My Mind by Ellie Goulding. I just added those to mine. Looking forward to your next post as always, keep up the amazing work with your blog! xoxo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feels like a while since you've posted! Where have you been! I miss reading your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I aspire to one day be able to get up and want to go to a gym or perform any form of sports throughout the day :D
    kllaudiiia (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss your posts. Please start blogging again

    ReplyDelete