Sunday, 6 September 2015

Autumnal Love

Summers over but don't worry Autumn is here, and that means you get to buy a whole lotta of new stuff to fit in with the new season. So out with the old and in with the new, here is some stuff that you need to have this Autumn.

 

Candles


I love scented candles they just make a room. I normally have about 4 or 5 different scented candles in each room, and they all have to change. I feel Autmnal candles should fill me with warmth and remind me of bonfire nights. These are some of my favourite Autumn scents.

  1. Autumn- The Melt Co (this just smells like warmness)
  2. Candy Corn- Yankee Candle (I feel this would be a more halloweeny scent)
  3. Wild Fig- Canova (I adore the smell of fig at the moment)

 
 


Make-up

I think it is amazing how each seasons shapes our make-up looks, I personally can never pull of this Autumn look but it looks stunning when you can.
  1. Berry Lips- so your deep purples and reds, the darker shades just go well with Autumn
  2. Bronze eye shadow- This summer it was all about the gold, now its bronze. It is darker,                                & more metallic than gold. It warms up your face and matches well with                                    the dark lips 
  3. Flushed Cheeks- This also warms up your face and kind of ties he whole look together.
  4. Graphic Liner- More soft and sweeping than a cat eye, this lifts and elongates your eye, which                 softens the bright bronze eye shadow
  5. Smokey eyes- If like me bronze eye shadow is not for you I go for nice smokey eyes, which                         I find you don't need to buy a new eye shadow and it matches the other Autumn                          trends above 

Fashion

Autumn fashion has to be my favourite thing about this season, I just think its so sweet and warm. So this years autumnal trend are;

Seventies- Bohos back baby! for the second time round the seventies are swinging, this time its more  folksy than glam rock. Cropped jumpers, bold patterns and this seasons key piece is apparently the poncho.

Fluff- From curly sheep gilets in glorious, bold colours to abominable snow jackets turning models into monsters. Boots are being filled with it, and designers are in love with it.So what will you be furring up this season?

Red- Oranges, yellows, bronze but red, it isn't really an autumnal colour is it? Apparently it is all the rage and I'm happy because I look hella good in it.

Bold Patterns- Swirls, stripes and spots, are sprawled across the clothes and they are leaving us in a daze of optical illusions.Wear top-to-toe if you’re feeling bold or do a Jonathan Saunders and break things up with some retro colour blocking.

So this is what in this Autumn, do you like these styles or are you going to do something completely different this Autumn?

2 comments:

  1. Fall is such a comforting time for me, I love it. I can't light candles in my house, but I have a few battery ones that I use. Bronze eyeshadow and dark red lips are my jam every single fall. Enjoyed reading this post!
    -V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, it means a lot when you read and comment!!

    ReplyDelete