Sunday, 2 August 2015

My Style Icons


I think I have a large range of style when it comes to clothes and make-up it moves up and down the line of fairy princess to boho chic. I don't really have a set idea of what I like and what I look good in. So I take my inspiration from these six lovely ladies.
 

Selena Gomez

 
I LOVE Selena Gomez, every since I first saw her in Barney and Friends, I love her music, I love her acting and I just love her style. It is really cute and girly, and that is what I go for most days. Her make-up isn't very overpowering, she normally wears a light lip with nude tones of eyeshadow. It isn't heavy and very natural which is what I normally wear on a day out.
 

Cara Delevingne

 
 I just want Cara Delevinge face, I think she is just stunning. I feel, especially in this photo, she has a really grungey girly style, which  I like to do to change things up. Wear a bit more contouring, and a heavier, smokier eye. She is just amazing and can pull off everything.
 

Vanessa Hudgens

 
She is just a boho princess and I love it. She has very Coachella, floaty and hippy style that I also have. I adore festivally clothing, which is a lot of shorts, crop tops, white floaty shirts, flowers, hair down and care free. My only wish is to look as gorgeous as her.
 

Taylor Swift

Swifty has had a lot of bad press lately, for her twitter feud with Nicki, but she is still one of my style icons. I just she such a classy, elegant style but can still rock a hoodie and a pair of bike shorts. I long for her wardrobe.
 

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn is one of my inspirations, I think she is utterly fabulous. Her makeup is what I strive for,  her iconic eyeliner flick, her  bold lip and her eyebrows are just gorgeous. I think she is so beautiful and talented but she is also one of the most kind hearted people in the world.
 

Marilyn Munro

Like Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Munro is one of my inspirations, she is care free, she turned her self into one of the best actresses in the world. She is one of my style iconic not because of her style in make-up of fashion (which I do love) but because of the style she lived her life. She was self conscious, shy Norma Jean and made herself into the beautiful, confident Marilyn that we love. She didn't care that she wasn't super skinny and she wore what she wanted to wear. I just love her completely.
 
 
So this are my style icons your thoughts and comments are always appreciated :)


4 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Orla! These celebs definitely have an amazing sense of style. Personally, Taylor Swift is my all time style icon. I am always purchasing pieces that I can style to look like Taylor's. She's incredible. I also love the classic looks of Aubrey and Marilyn. Looking forward to your next post! xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some of my favorites on the list! I love Selena's makeup too! I always try to do makeup like hers but often fail , I can't seem to get it spot on. Will be following your blog!
    Vanessa
    simplyperfectme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog post! I love Selena Gomez her style the most! :) It's cute and classic. I would love to have her wardrobe.. http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com Isabella xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post idea and your style of writing! and taylor swift is one of my big girl crushes haha, awesome job! loved this post!

    ReplyDelete