Monday, 17 August 2015

My Favourite School Buys

Inspired by Guilianna Marie's last post, I thought I would tell you my favourite school buys for this year. The summer has gone by so quickly, and I start my fifth year at high school on Wednesday! So to prepare my self for the hardest year of my little life so far, I bought myself some small treats.

 
I have horrible nails and I struggle to paint them, so I resort to fake nails. I have abnormally small hands and I normally can't find small enough fake nails, but I started shopping at primark and the fake nails fit really well. They have some really nice designs and they are only £1.



 
I don't even know how to describe this lipstick, it is just WOW. Kate Moss Rimmel London 28 is just my most favourite thing in the world.





I love the smell of DKNY Be Delicious its so fruity and sweet definitely  my kind of perfume. It is not to strong but will last quite a while during the day. However I do really like the smell of Vera Wang's Bejewelled or DKNY's Peaches and Cream. What's your favourite perfume?

I always need to reapply make-up during school and I'm sick and tired of trying to do it in my phone reflection. So I bought a little compact to put in my make-up bag and I had to choose a cute one.



 I live in rainy Scotland were you can never predict the weather, so you always need to carry an umbrella. So I went out and bought my self a cute little compact umbrella. Just like in the picture it is a small red and white spotty umbrella that matches the braid on my school blazer.




I adore phone cases, I can't get enough of them. I spotted this little beauty on amazon (where I get all of my phone cases), its so sweet. I buy too many phone cases really, Woops!



Hair bows, were would I be without hair bows. I have so many hair bows, in so many different shapes and colours, and I love them so much. They are like my signature look, I couldn't live without them. Do you have something that you over wear?


 In Scotland it is not only rainy but very, very cold especially in winter. So I wear fluffy socks, everyday during winter, and I got these cute little stitch ones, (another find on amazon), because Lilo and Stitch is my favourite Disney movie, and they are so sweet.



What goes perfectly with fluffy socks, converse! Yes boring black ones, because my school has a dress code and apparently coloured ones are against the rules. But I still love my converse, I find them really comfy and stylish.


 
  Cath Kidston is so chic they are really well made, really pretty and really school appropriate. I can fit all my cards in the card holder, there is a special clear pocket for my bus pass and room for all my lunch money. I think they are really stylish and pratical.


So these are my favourite buys for the new school year. Do you have anything that you bought for school that you love? Wish me luck for Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I LOVE your blog! From the Lilly Pulitzer background (I'm obsessed with her prints!) to the color scheme... everything is just so beautiful!
    I noticed you don't have a way for me to follow you, although I'd really love to.
    Mind stopping by my blog and possibly giving it a follow?
    Thank you!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate you reading and commenting! Of course I will check your blog out. I am trying to add a GFC button or something like that but I am struggling. But thankyou for such a lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you did this post, Orla! Those nails are super cute! Primark is actually coming to the states. I believe the one closest to me is opening up this fall. I'm super excited! I've heard such good things about Primark! I also love wearing hair bows to school! They add such a desirable preppy vibe. I feel like I can accomplish anything with a sharp collar and bow. Lovely post! xoxo

    By the way, if you need help setting up a GFC button just send me an email. I'd be happy to help!

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for reading and commenting as always, it means a lot. I have actually just managed to add the GFC button after days of searching. I love primark, they have really good quality stuff for really good prices, you will love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These hair bows look sooo cute! I love the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, there are so many amazing colours to choose from x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete