Sunday, 23 August 2015

I Want You To Know Me

Well this is me, I'm such a poser. I have been blogging for about a month and realised anybody who does read this blog, knows nothing about me. So I am going to answer a few questions from the getting to know you tag and then because this is a beauty/ lifestyle type blog I am going to do a beauty this or that.
Here we go!

About Me

What is your first names? Orla Mary Rees
How old are you? 15, my birthday is the 26th of November incase you want to send me a present.
What was favourite subject at school? History or Music (complete opposites)
What is your favourite drink?  Pret Au Manger's Chocolate Frappe
What is your favourite song at the moment? A Whole New World- Aladdin or Teenage Dirtbag -Wheatus
What is your favourite food? Chocolate
Favourite book of all time? The Running Girl or any sort of detective or mystery novel
Favourite Colour? Pink or Glitter (because that's totally a colour)
Do you have any pets? A doggy
Favourite Holiday? Paris (but I'm going to Zante in October and I'm super excited)
How many siblings do you have? One little sister
What is your favourite shop? Forever 21
Favourite restaurant? Nandos!
Favourite Blog? I don't have but anyone I follow are pretty damn good.
Favourite Movie? SOO MANY! To name a few, Titanic, Up, Aladdin, Bridemaids, Bring It On or Die Hard 
Favourite TV show? Friends or the Bachelor
How tall are you? 5ft 1in (155cms)
Favourite Brand? Disney

Beauty This or That


Blush or Bronzer: Blusher                                                                                                                      Lip gloss or Lipstick: Lipstick
Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara
Foundation or Concealer: Foundation
Nude or colour eye shadow: Nude
Pressed or loose eye shadows: Pressed
Brushes or Sponges: Sponge


OPI or China Glaze: China Glaze
Long or Short: Long
Acrylic or Natural: Acrylic
Brights or Darks: Brights
Flower or No flower: Depends on my mood


Perfume or Body Splash: Body Splash
Lotion or Body Butter : Body Butter
Body Wash or Soap: Body Wash
Lush or other bath company: LUSH


Jeans or Joggers: Skinny Jeans
Long sleeve or Short: Short in Summer, Long in Winter
Dresses or Skirts: Dresses
Stripes or Plaid: Stripes
Flip flops or Sandals: Sandals (Flip flops hurt my feet)
Scarves or Hats: Hats (I love my hats)
Studs or Dangly earrings: Studs
Necklaces or Bracelets: Necklaces
Heels or Flats: Heels
Cowboy boots or Riding boots: Ridding boots
Jacket or Hoodie: Hoodie
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever 21
Curly or Straight: Curly
Bun or Ponytail: Messy Bun
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips: Bobby Pins
Hair spray or Gel : Hair Spray
Long or Short: Long
Light or Dark: I have brown hair with blond higlights so I don't know
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs: Side Swept bangs
Up or Down: Down

 
Rain or Shine: Shine
Summer or Winter: Winter
Fall or Spring: Fall
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate 


 
So now you know a bit more about me. Why don't you answer some of the questions yourself or just tell me about you.

Miss Blog ❤

 

13 comments:

  1. Great getting to know you better, your hair in the picture is lovely! Forever 21 is cool I like the large selection for the low price.
    -V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Forever 21, my hair takes so much effort so thanks for the appreciation

      Delete
  2. Friends is one of my favorite shows as well. It's just too good. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, thanks for reading and commenting

      Delete
  3. I love Friends so much!! And yup, glitter is definitely a color hahah :)
    Your shirt is awesome! <3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, its from H&M and Thankyou for reading and commenting <3

      Delete
  4. Lovely post, Orla! So glad you shared this with your followers. Who doesn't love getting to know the person behind the blog? I should definitely do something like this on my blog. Looking forward to your next post. Keep up the amazing work! xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I just felt that none of you knew anything about me. Thanks for reading and commenting Guilianna it always means a lot xx

      Delete
  5. Love this type of post it inspired to do my own I even loved so much I left I liked to your blog on the post this is my first time visiting your blog but it won't be the last. Am new to blogging so great to good blogs like this xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it's, so nice to get to comments like this, hope to see more from you xx

      Delete
  6. Hey girl! I am the "Unknown X"! found your blog accidentaly and I really like it. I try to check it every day for new posts. Go on please! Good job! I am also a blogger and I would be grateful if you took a glance at my blog. I am from Greece so I write Greek but you can translate my blog in your own language or whatever language you want. It is a teenage blog and there we discuss about various teenage (not only) issues. My blog is anonymous because in this way I can write without fear and just like the way I want. Hope you enjoy it! If you like it let me know please.
    Link: http://e-efiboi.blogspot.gr/
    Thanks a lot.
    With love,
    "Unknown X"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya, thankyou so much for this lovely comment! Of course I will check out your blog, I always love finding new bloggers. It sounds really good! Thankyou again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love F21 and Nando's as well. Totally craving Nando's now... Enjoyed reading your answers!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete