Summer should be a fun time to spend with family and friends, but sadly for some of us spend the whole time worrying about appearance instead of enjoying ourselves. Here are a list of tips to help those in need, enjoy their summers and themselves.
- When it comes to make-up, always clean it of before bed especially if it has been a hot and sweaty day. Make-up left over night can cause so many problems, greasy skin, dry skin, break outs and wrinkles. If like me some days you jut can't be bothered standing of the sink for an extra two minutes store some wipes or make-up remover beside your bed to make just that more easier.
- If you find during the summer that your make-up becomes thick, cakey, and heavy try a BB cream/ tinted moisturiser, it will feel light against your skin and wont cover up the beautiful freckles.
- Drink lots of water, I don't know if you heard but water is a miracle worker, it clears up your skin, wakes you up, gets rid of dark circles, makes your breath smell better and Beyoncé drinks it.
- Yellow stains on the armpits of your clothes is due to one culprit wet deodorant. When you spray on your deodorant make sure it has dried before you put you top/shirt/dress to save yourself from embarrassment.
- Summer is time for bold fun patterns, but be wary it can lead to some appearance woes. If there is any part of your body your are not comfortable with don't try to cover it with a pattern as it will just draw attention to it.
- Shop for yourself not the trends, no matter what's in shoulder pads or hot pants if you don't like it on your self don't wear it.
- Exercise as much as possible, as it keeps you healthy and releases stress.
- Summer's a great time to skip drinks with hard alcohol and choose a light, chilled alcoholic beverage
- Sleep Well
Resist the urge to stay up later during long summer days. Instead pay attention to good sleep hygiene by keeping the same bedtime and wake-up schedule.